Interested in expanding your skill set in the Health and Wellness industry? Explore your gifts, work on new challenges, be inspired to expand your boundaries in this in-depth study of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage.
This training course is taught at Strawberry Hill Hotel’s award winning spa for the staff of the resort. The class is open to local and international Spa Therapists, Massage Therapists, Yoga Therapists, or anyone interested in learning a unique healing technique that helps improve people’s range of motion. Contact us to ensure you have the recommended prerequisites before registration.
Introductory Training (Level 1) includes:
- Developing a 60 minute routine
- Integrating Thai massage with your yoga / dance practice
- Personal Practice / Living the Teaching
- Deeper understanding of the body
- Increased sensitivity / Creativity
- Introduction to Anatomy and Injury prevention in Thai Yoga Massage
Upon completion of training, students receive a certificate that is recognized for North American Professional Liability Insurance.